Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who is God? ¿Quién es Dios?

He is the Alpha and Omega,
The walk to my feet,
The water to my life.
He is the voice of the voices,
The sight for our eyes,
The life to my bread.
He is the touch to my hands,
A pickup when I fall down,
The warmth to my body.
He is the shine in the Sun,
And the diamond in the rough.
He is the breath to the breathless,
The father to the fathers,
The flight to birds.
God is the beat to my life.
This is my God.

Para mis latino amigos
Él es el Alfa y la Omega,
El paseo a mis pies,
El agua de mi vida.
Él es la voz de las voces,
La visión de nuestros ojos,
La vida de mi pan.
Él es el toque de mis manos,
Una recogida cuando me caigo,
El calor de mi cuerpo.
Es el brillo en el Sol,
Y el diamante en bruto.
Él es el aliento de la sin respiración,
El padre de los padres,
El vuelo de las aves.
Dios es el ritmo de mi vida.
Este es mi Dios.


No comments:

Post a Comment