Thursday, December 1, 2011

Chile Day 82:

Hello from Chile. I have been here for over 2 months. You might have viewed my photos and videos here. After 2 weeks of living here I felt that God wanted me to take a DTS (Discipleship Training Class) with YWAM (Youth With a Mission) while I am down here. I live with 5 other guys from: Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, and 2 from Chile. I have learned Spanish fast and well down here. I live just a few houses down from where I was originally staying. The Lord has blessed me in many ways down here. Everyone here has come up with many nicknames for me. I am going to miss all of my friends down here when I leave here in a few weeks. I have went to Mendoza Argentina, Vina Del Mar Chile, Canete Chile and those are just to mane a few cities. The people down here on the base have changed my life and I have also changed theirs equally. I will be a different Kyle than you knew when I return. They have liked that I can drive because not thqat many people can drive here so they have me drive a lot. I want to say thanks for the prayers while I am on this mission trip down here.
Feel free to email me: kylepaddock@gmail.com
Kyle Paddock (Ki-Le)
Santiago, Chile
Kenny(Peru), Me, Manuel(Chile)

Me, Diany(Colombia)

Manuel(Chile), Me, Kenny(Peru), Kiko(Brazil), Rodrigo(Chile)
Me, Avacado, Kenny(Peru)

Me,
Liset(Peru), Jenny(Colombia), Lodi(Brazil)
Kenny(Peru), Ixia(Chile), Karen(Mexico), Emanuel(Ecuador)





Our DTS group

The Chilean flag at the Moneda(Their White House)


Evelyn(Chile), Me

Me, Kenny(Peru)

Me, Manuel(Chile)

Yup Las Americas

One of the beautiful sunsets

Our street

Kiko(Brazil), Kenny(Peru), Me

No comments:

Post a Comment